Have pain in chest and breathlessness. Had depression in rib cage, pneumonia, lungs problem. What to do?

hello doctor,am Shahul Ansar from Bangalore ,i got a depression on my left rib cage and bit distorted in its position.Am allergetic to cold ,dust and little asthama as well.i got problem in breathing ,find very difficulty while inhaling .Heartbeat rate increases more and throat gets dried.I got affected by pnuemonia in the year 2011 and i face so much of lungs problem as i mentioned above.I am afraid a bit as pain in my chest and inefficiency of breathing.Please do help me regarding this and i will be very glad to you...
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013