Have pain in breast. Had lymph node and breast cancer history earlier. What could be the problem?

Ok thanks ! Just looking up a symptom I have had for a while. I had a mammogram (routine invitation) in December, all ok. a bit of history - I was told about 5 years ago that a "lymph node" was observed in the left breast. In the past year I have had quite a bit of pain in the left breast lasting around 2-3 weeks at a time. I now have tenderness on pressure in the same area. History of breast cancer in the right breast 1999 resulted in skin sparing mastectomy.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013