Have pain in breast. Earlier diagnosed as depression related. Have stomach pain and heartburn. Advice?

i am a girl of age 24 my problem is that i am feeling pain in my right breast but i couldn t find any lump over their.the same problem i was feeling in 2009 but one of the doctor told me that it might be because of depression(the reason of my depression she was thinking was because of the terrorism city due to which were displaced to another city).but now there is no such thing like that we are at our home and m.happy but still m feeling pain in the same are along with streed ribs which seems like its is tightly grabbed.i have stomach problems too sometimes with a heartburn tell me what can i do.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013