Have pain in bowel after having sex. Have pain in abdomen also. No medication till now. What to to?

Hi, i have an issue which seems to come about upon masturbation. Not even so much sex. more masturbation. When i have sex in missionary position I just have some excess gas after. However, when i masturbate i tend to get a wave of spasm up my stomach up to the top of my ab muscles. (just under rib).

About 5 hours later i start having bowel movements which are loose and that is followed by the feeling of acid in my stomach. i also feel like my stomach is fluttering (like with nerves). After about 10 hours I need to wretch due to the acid. sometimes i am sick (just the acid) and sometimes i just wretch, but when i wretch i seem to feel better although fluttering remains.

Even when I just get slightly aroused (the same day) i can feel the fluttering intensify and therefore my stomach begin to churn a bit again.

Also, it is worse if i slouch forward (i.e. typing on a pc) but feels better if is sit up straight stretching my stomach.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013