Have pain in back of head while inhaling. Had fallen face forward. Cause?

When I inhale, I have a pain/pressure sensation in the back of my head on the right side right at the base of the skull the just behind the ear. This has been occurring for 3 weeks. Its not severe, but it keeps me from sleeping at times. Could this be a result of a pulled muscle in my neck/upper back/ clavicle area or perhaps a sinus issue? I tripped and fell face forward in a parkinglot landing on my rt. knee just a f ew days prior to the onset of symptoms. My knee hurt for a few days, but distracted me from the head pain.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013