Have pain in back and sides. Blood test and UA fine. Reason?

I have been having back pain in my lower back and sides. Tonight a burning pain that won t go away in the middle of my upper back where my bra line would be. Also my sides at night hurt to lay on one side or the other at times. I had taken 3 different anti-biotics in Dec. and Jan. for different things. Then got a bout of diverticulites. Had a rough month. Just can not figure this out with my back and sides, kind of where your kidneys are at. I had blood work done this last month and a UA but all good. ?????
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013