Have pain in back and leg. Chemical spinal injections lasts less. Had back surgeries. Recommendations?

Dr. Grief, I am a 68 year old female, and have had 3 back surgeries spanning 20 + years. I have hardware in my back L4 and L5, also 3 bulging disks and arthritis as well. My question is regarding 1) chemical nerve ablation 2) Radio Frequency treatment 3) laser surgery . I have constant pain in my right leg and right side back, occassionally a sharp stabbing pain occurs. I have had chemical spinal injections which only last a very short time. I would like to know if any of the procedures I mentioned would help. I can t walk for any distance and this is extremely frustrating.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013