Have pain in back and hip. No medication till now and no medical history. What to do?

Hi and thank you.
I was in the Army for over 23 years injured my lower back caring a soldier for medical aid.
I have had pain in my back and now I am have bad pain in my hip.
It is a sharp stabbing pain in the groin area with a popping felling. I feel pain in the back buttock as well.
This pain has come to a point wear now my left leg is also giving out. I am still very fit and ran allot in the army and carried a large ruck as well sometimes for than 100lbs for over 25 miles.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013