Have pain in arms, swollen, warm. Blood test done. Happens in night, lumps develop lumps under skin

Hi, I am suffering severe arm pain.. Usually in my right arm, but is also present in left arm from time to time. It comes on as "attacks". With swelling redness warmth to touch, and the pain is unbearable at times. Usually happening at night, if the attack is severe it will last a few days and go away for a day or two. This has been happenig for the past 4 years. but has increases significantly in the past month where it is here almost everyday. I have had no real answers from my dr. Because of the lumps that sometimes appear under the skin, blood work was taken to test for bacteria, virus, inflammation. It all came back clear. The pain is in my upper arm.. Between my shoulder and elbow. This pain comes on both sides and in severe attack lumps will form. Tonight I have noticed bruising on both arms in these areas ... Any thoughts on what this could be??
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013