Have pain in arms, feet legs, lower back, bloated tummy and irregular periods. Suggestions?

hi I have constant aching pain in my feet arms legs and severe pain in my lower back im ok whenleanung forward but walking I cant do much of at all unless I keep taken tablets for pain even then its agony , I have what thy said mild carpal tunnel but its worse everyday I have pain in my hands all time cant lift anything iv no power in my hands , if I try to lay down only way to explsin it is I ferl my top half is too heavy for my legs I struggle kneeling down and getting up I need help , been to gp I am overweight but sick hearing thts my prob no its not I know my own body , it wont help but certainly not the cause , iv bern to rheumatologist who said my bloods came bsck with low ferritin , I constantly feel tired and no energy , I feel bloated and swolken in tummy area my periods have been iregular for couple yrs now too but this pain in limbs and bsck etc have bern for few yrs but graduly becomin more frequent and severe pain daily pplesse help me
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013