Have pain in arm, back and abdomen. Burning sensation. X-ray shows gall bladder stones. Guidance?

following are the symptoms which I am having as of now.. 1. Little pain in right abdomen middle and lower Portion 2. Right hand under arm very less pain. 3. Upper back pain and burning sensation 4. Some gaseous things floating in my right abdomen and feels kind of not normal situation 4. Feels to do peeing very urgently but not very frequently based on the water intake. 5. My stomach makes lot of sound ... ( not gaseous outcome .. only inside sound) Recently went through ultrasonic test, blood/ urine test , X-ray about gallstones as I had little pain in upper right abdomen last week of March 2013,,, and found negetive .. Some acidic medicines i am taking it .. Please guide me what kind of symptoms is this.. what diagnosis I should carried out.. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013