Have pain in abdomen, dizziness, lightheaded and nausea. Took Z-pack antibiotics. Reason?

Hi, for the past few days I have been having a stabbing pain in my lower left abdomen area, it goes as quickly as it comes. I also experience dizziness and become light headed, even when just sitting, I feel nausea on and off through out the day. I was on a Z-pack antibiotic about three weeks ago, and other than that have used no medications. I m 26, I eat fairly healthy, I ve been going to the gym on average about four days a week for the past three or four months, my blood pressure and other vitals seem to be normal whenever I check them, any ideas as to what could be going on?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013