Have pain in abdomen, constipation. No medication now. What could be the cause and cure?

I have lower left abdominal pain (usually a 3 on 1-10 pain scale), my stomach makes noises and I often have to fart, I have constipation. The pain has recently started to move to the right side. But mostly it just stays in the same spot and nothing makes it better or worse. I'm more tired than I've ever been, but I figured that is just because I'm in Physical Therapy school. I've had more coffee and my very healthy eating habits have slacked a little, but still I don't eat fast food. I was eating bananas often, so I've stopped that and tried to reduce my caffeine intake. At first we thought it might be an ovarian cyst, but it is more constant and doesn't feel like the pain when I had to have an ovarian cyst removed. I also did not have GI issues with an ovarian cyst. Any suggestions??
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013