Have pain in abdomen, back pain, headache and tender breasts. Had bleeding after intercourse. Reason?

Hi, for almost a month now I have been experiencing random, sharp pains in my lower left abdomen . Roughly around where my ovary and fallopian tube is. It s like a white hot knife jabbing in, twisting and turning, then wrenching up towards my heart. As well, I have random headaches (never get them), lower back pain , tender breasts. I also started bleeding 3 nights ago after intercourse. The blood has clots, but IS NOT like a normal period (I m supposed to start in 6 days)
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013