Have pain in abdomen, back pain, fainting and tingling while peeing. Remedy?

Hi, These are all the symptoms I have at the moment: Tingling when I pee,especially after sex, Needing to pee to the point I feel like im going to wee myself, feeling faint and having fainting episodes feeling lethargic and generally unwell dull achy pain in lower abdomen dull achy pain when having sex lower back pain and occasional lower back pain when i breathe in What could this be?I was thinking it might be a UTI but im not sure,because I dont get a sensation when i pee and it doesnt hurt to pass urine Please can you help! Evelyn
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013