Have pain in abdomen and lumbar. Taking lortabs. Had large interstine removed, hysterectomy. What to do?

I've had severe lower abdomen pain for a while now accompanied with lumbar pain. I don't know what is wrong. I have had this pain for long time and have been going to pain clinic. I take lortabs 7.5-500. Recently they haven't helped. I can't sleep bc of the pain. I had my large intestine removed in 2006. It was a dead organ. I had hysterectomy, December 2012 leaving only left ovary, bc I uterine fibroids and endemetriosis. I thought this would end the pain. After a few months the pain returned with a vengeance. I don't know what is going on. I just had a lumbar x-ray on lumbar and after results where sent to doctor he ordered a blood test on kidneys bc he wants to up my dose! Please, any information or advice would be helpful at this point!
Thank you
Age 35
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013