Have pain in abdomen. Done Ultrasound and CT scan. Have cyst in kidneys. Remedial measures?

Dear doctors, I am a lady aged 62 yrs. From June 2012 i had mild pain in abdomen and gone to our family doctor to check. Advised ultra sound scan and again CT Scan which says Both kidneys : normal in size, shape, position, axis,multiple cortical cysts 2mm to 40 mm seen in both kideny. Impression: 1.Bilateral polycystic kidneys 2. Bones are osteopaenic with spondylotic changes L S Spine Now my BP is fluctating from 117 to 137 & 66 to 77 and pulse 82 to 88 average. More drumming pulse sound on palms of foot and hands while sleeping for about 45 minutes. then becomes normal. I am drinking more water on doctor s advice and taking FortsB(Vit B) tablets 1 daily. Kindly suggest if any remedial measures
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013