Have pain in Clitoris. Had sex and felt like muscles are tense. Advice?

I recently started feeling a small shocking pain in my clitoris during normal day to day activities. I checked all of the normal signs for infection and I have no symptoms other that there is a slight smell change that my partner can notice, but only very slight. We had sex last night and I was able to get off but it was painful on the outside, but fine on the inside. It almost felt like my muscles are tense around my clit and my clit has lost sensual pleasure feeling. I am only 20 and just got off my period and a slight cold . The only other meds I have been taking are nyquil , apple cider vinegar for the germs and I ve been whitening my teeth .
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013