Have pain from stomach through to back. Had done intense workout. Am 6 weeks postpartum. Reason?

Hello, I worked out last night for the first time since I had my daughter. I am 6.5weeks post pardum and did have a csection .. I did some pretty intense workout and woke up in the middle of the night in pain. The pain was on my left side and was pulsating from my stomach thru to my back. I also had the chills really bad. I took some meds , pain went away. I have been fine all day until tonight when I had teriable shakes and chills, I also have a 103.6 temp. Could this be a torn muscle, an infection from my csection or just a flue? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013