Have pain from pelvic to legs and back ache. Have ovarian cyst. Suggestions?

I have a ovarian cyst that just started causing me problems again about a month ago. Pain is Right sided pelvic pain down into my legs? Back ache and burning on right pelvic area. I have no gallbladder or appendix as they were removed thinking it was causing my pain then. Come to find out its the cysts .... How wikk a dr blog about treating this, I m very anti birth control pill options.... So, pain meds, surgery, hysterectomy?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013