Have pain from neck to head, dizziness and unable to walk straight. Cause and cure?

Hi I have been experiencing a severe pain in the left side of my neck that permeates up to my jaw to my eye and my head - i have had a trobbing headache for two days. i am extremely dizzy and had trouble walking straight. PA told me it was an infection and prescribed antibotics for ten days. I feel horrible and the pain is in the neck where you can feel your pulse . It is pulsating very profoundly. the back of my neck is tight and I have a feeling of being in a fog.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013