Have pain, esophageal burning and burps. Had surgeries and medications. What to do?

Hello Doctor, I am suffering from frequent burps,kind of acid reflex,esophageal burning,bloating and pain under my right case history is as follows In 2009 I had to undergo cholecystectomy(gall bladder removal because of stones formation) From the last year i had been suffering from burps and I was tested for h.pylori and it came as positive so took medicines for that and had been continuing with proton pump inhibitors quite a few months.I january 2013 I went for endoscopy the doctor said I have mild gastritis so prescribed proton pump inhibitors again.I took the medicines for 1 month and then stopped but now again from last month my burps,pain while swallowing,bloating has increased alot...please suggest me what to do
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013