Have pain during periods. CBC and pelvic scan shows high Hb and beta thalassemia, fibroid and cyst. Help

Hi, I am 28 and from my menses I had always heavy pain for 5 days. I have 5-6 vomiting on day1 and pain lasts for 5 days.I can t even walk or sit or sleep. Recently I had my CBC and pelvic scan n been informed tht am beta thalassemia with HB f high. And Having subserosal fibroid and also a 5mm cyst on my cervix . I have been married since 2 years and trying to conceive.i always had periods on 28 day cycle but from past 6 months its more than34 days.plz help me am unable to bear this pain
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012