Have pain during bowel movement and urination. Had miscarriage. Related?

I had a miscarriage at about 5 weeks on February 21st. It passed naturally and I have not been to see a doctor yet, due to lack of health insurance. A few days after it happened, I started noticing a mild sharp pain when I would have a bowel movement , now I am noticing a painful feeling when I urinate (this just started today.) I guess I am just curious to know if this sounds like something related to the miscarriage, because I have never really had any problems (was diagnosed and treated for chlamydia , as was my partner, back in October,and we have been monogamous since,) until now.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013