Have pain deltoid to shoulder blade, numb shoulder to finger tip. Had accident, took massage therapy

For two weeks ive been in pain. Started in my right deltoid then moved into my shoulder blade. A week ago it moved to my left deltoid and its numb from shoulder to finger tips. Certain positions cause me to hit the ground in pain and im not a small or weak man. 6'1" 230 20% body fat and very active. The pain is unbearable most of the time even on a 800mg twice per day regimen. I was involved in a car accident one yr ago and saw a massage therapist for 10 months. Now after 2 months im in this position of constant pain. Help please. No insurance and out of money
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013