Have pain below rib and back. Have enlarged liver and difficulty breathing. Cure?

Hi, I have been having a pain on my left side, under my cage rib, for the past two years. I thought I have spleen problems, but after X-rays, done on January 08/2013, pancreas , kidney , spleen, etc... were good, except I had a fatty liver/enlarged liver. Being North African and eating lamb/bread said to be normal? I am supposed to get a specialist calling me, but am still waiting. Am worried as I have two young children, and the pain now is getting to my left back side under the cage rib, that sometimes I have diffuculty breathing . Am 40years, male and smoker
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013