Have pain behind ear, had a hit previously, was swollen, dazed, confused. Will get worse?

I had a bang to the head by a falling rock/stone, behind my left ear about 10 years ago..It was quite swollen at the time.. I was dazed and confused but not unconcious.. There was no break to the skin.
I have recently had some slight aching pain around that same area. No dizziness or headaches though, only aching around that part. Could this issue get worse as I get older and what options do I have to get it checked out properly?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013