Have pain around eyes and dryness, headache and heaviness. Whats it and cure?

Pain around eyes, heaviness in head, headache, dry eyes. Cure for symptoms?
Hi Doctor, Lately I have been feeling sick, it starts from my eyes, my eyes feel as though they would go blind soon almost like it s dry in the eye socket, than I start feeling pain around my eyes, especially when I touch the bone around my eyes and around my nose area. My head starts feeling heavy as though it s full of water and than I get a headache , even after taking pain medicine I still feel as though the pain is still strong. What s wrong with me ?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013