Have pain and ulcer in left calf in muscle. On antibiotics but no use. What is the remedy?

ok well my friend got abad ulcer on his left calf in the muscle it festered badly but we have kept it clean and mangaed to get rid of all poision has been removed each day kept out and kept clean so Yes he is on anibiotics but this ulcer still there looking bad as ..i suggested tumaric powder solution to help resolve this problem but he dont want to try that so is there any thing easle i can do to releave his pain and kill this infection?
could do with some help ..... but what s it gunna cost me ?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013