Have pain and soreness in hip. Had right hip replaced. Suggestions?

Hi nine months ago i had a right hip replacement , was told i would have no more pain. When sitting for awhile have pain in the hip area still making it hard to travel in car etc, also wake early hours of the morning very sore and have to lay straight on my back anr after awhile just so darn sore i have to get up. The pain goes down into my knee also really annoying. I am 67 still very fit have not long finished work as of trouble with the hip etc Regards Colleen YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013