Have pain and numbness in hand, fingers and wrist. Had shoulder surgery. Taking lyrica and naproxen. What to do?

Hi, I had Right shoulder surgery in early March.I have been suffering with pain in my Right hand and wrist ever since. Its mainly in the Thumb and next 3 fingers. Little finger is ok. The pain is a shooting pain that goes from the joints to the wrist. It is stopping me from doing some of the excersis I need to do to help my shoulder get better..How woon do you think it will take to get better so I can get back to work. My job involves lifting up to 5 kg trays and pushing and pulling trollies. My Doctor has put me on Lyrica and naproxen about a week ago.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013