Have pain and lump in shoulder. Diagnosed with Frozen shoulder. Had Cortisone injection. Advice?

hi I have had a painfully arm for a few month now doctors said it was a frozen shoulder .they said my muscles at the top of my back are swollen I got a cortisone injection but didn t help recently well it happened last month I woke up as I tried to lie on that side and got wakened with pain in my shoulder as I went to touch it ,it was a really big lump and last night it happened again its getting scary now can you help please as I m worried its about the size of an egg ?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013