Have pain and lump behind knee while training. Have arthritis and received cortisone shots. Reason?

hi i have arthritis in both knees recently received cortisone shots..the pain was gone.(6-8weeks ago) it is slowly the meantime i have stepped up strength training a spinning in hopes to strengthen my legs muscles i was in a class doing light leg work..suddenly a wicked pain behind my left has not gone away..leaving me limping with a lump behind my knee..what the heck did i do??? thanks for your time!
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013