Have pain and discomfort during urination. No medication taken till now. What might be the cure?

As I urinate I usually have a discomforting stinging. I have to get up twice at night (2:00/1:30) I have difficulty beginning to pee the first time and if I use pressure then nothing comes but if I patiently wait then gradually I will have a very slow stream and rather painful as I begin and finish. The second time there is vey little pain and usually I can begin immediately. I have also noted that there is a whitish (soupy)substance with white specks in the later afternoon which causes lots of pain and discomfort as I sit. What is going on in my system? What might be a cure?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013