Have pain and blister like eruption in vaginal area. Is it herpes?

Hi, I recently had some pain in my vaginal area and wondered what it could be. I did a personal check to see whether or not I just had a typical rash . However I noticed a small blister-like erruption near the back of my vagina on the inside of the labia . I m just scared that it might be herpes , and I ve only been sexual with one other person who is also a virign and we use protection every time. Is it possible that it s herpes?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013