Have pain after urination and ejaculation. Had UTI test done. Taking cipro. What can be the cause?

Since November, I've had mild pain in what I initially described as my "taint" after urinating or ejaculating, and a constant pain in what I assume to be my coccyx, but specifically it's a spot just above my anus region -- if I push up really hard on that bone, it feels like a bruising pain. My urine stream feels weak or that not enough urine comes out, and I confirmed this later when I could urinate weakly if I strained my muscles hard enough after urinating till I was 'empty'. My orgasms feel like they go on for a bit too long as well. I've been checked for a UTI, and the test came back negative. I've also been put on Cipro for prostatitis, but it did not relieve the pain, leading me to believe that it is not prostatitis either. At the age of 17, I don't feel like this is cancer, and any doctors I've been to have reassured me it is not. Please help me -- the pain is getting worse and it feels like no doctors here are listening to me, and NO ONE has given me a correct diagnosis. I just need help. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013