Have oxycodone, moraphine. Under medication. What should to done?

yes please, my husband has been in the military for 18 years urine sample always came out clean never had any problems with any kind of drug usage, now he has steroid shot in his neck about 1 time per month, he is on gabapention, lisinopril, hydrocodone, and nortriptyline, we get a letter on Friday certified that my pain management doctor can no longer treat him due to his last urine test showed positive for oxycodone, and moraphine, we have neither of those but did not show positive for the hydrocodone that they prescribed for him, My question is how could something show up like that and what should we do?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013