Have overgrowth in WBC in vaginal discharge and irregular periods. Suggestions?

hi i am 20 years old i have an overgrowth in white boold cell in my vaginal discharge i tested negative for stds 3 times i have a lot of pelvic pressure during and after sex also very irregular periods i get a lot of kidney infections yet i take cranberry pills also havea large pea sized lump located under the skin on the upper left side of the vaginal opening the lump doesnt hurt and it doesnt seem to move around much under the skin any ideas???? whats wrong with me?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013