Have over pumping of heart. Taking amolodopine. Had stroke and lot medical issues earlier. What to do?

Dr. Samuel thx for the good work. I have a number of medicals issues and i seek your guidance. Am 37 and in 2009 i got a mild stroke as a result my habits. I used to smoke,drink spirits and not feeding properly. I was going thru a dangerous patch in my life had no job,relationship broke down,stressed and depressed. I recovered and am back on road but my heart over pumps,am on amolodopine for pressure and i feel muscle spasms in my right leg, anxiety bouts and feel a tight itch on right in the chest. I get a funny feeling and worried
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013