Have ovarian cysts, heavy bleeding, abdominal pain, lower vagina painful, tiredness. Help?

I found out a couple months ago I have a few ovarian cysts . Within 6 months i ve had my period twice. And just recently last week I had some heavy bleeding and quite a bit of blood clots, a couple days before it came I noticed a clear/milky looking substance (mild to medium smell) leaking out of my vagina . Since then i ve had these lower abdominal pains and pains in my legs and lower back that feel like someone is stabbing me with a knife, they come and go randomly. I have also had severe diarrhea since my period came last week. Plus i have been tired constantly.. what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013