Have ovarian cysts, feel fatigued, have multiple cysts. What can be done?

Hi, I m 42 yrs. old. having ovarian cysts or pelvic endo. . need your suggestions w/c food supplements are good w/ my condition coz am always feeling clumsy or over-fatique. I have done my laparoscopy but after a month they found another and multiple cysts again after MRI result. Can t concentrate at my work from thinking my condition since they advice me again to do another surgery. am positive in CA125 (550). Appreciate your kind advises. Thank you, Shane
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013