Have ovarian cyst, prolonged bleeding. Prescribed Yasmin. Used fat burner. What is the risk if I continue?

Hello i ve recently discovered having single 2cm cyst on my ovaries that showed in non stop mensus throughout thre month prescribed yasmine for me and asked me not to worry ...but i used to take fat burner (having triidothyronine) -syndrox ...i want to know whats the risk if i continue taking them both coach asked me to stop but iam pmsing and not in mood nor have energy to move with out a fat burner and began to gain weight back in lack of excercise and increased appetite plz
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012