Have ovarian cyst, negative pregnancy test, missed period, lower abdominal pain after orgasm

i am 27 years old. i have ovarian cyst diagnosed during a gyne check ultarasound , with normal peroid married since 3 years. i am para 3 gravida 1 +2 after my last abortion on 22 weeks i start to have abnormal perod .(year) my LMP on 27 june and so far i am missing my peroid, pregnancy test was negative . i was precribed primolut 10 mg to take it for ten days by my gynecology but i forget to take it . what should i do for my late peroid . i feel discomfort and newly i have lower abdomenal pain after orgasm
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012