Have ovarian cyst and on birth control. Can this lead to delayed period?

Hi. Okay so I know for a fact that I am not pregnant- The last time I was sexually active was beginning of June. My last period was around 4th of July, but my period before that was not since end of april beginning of may, this was after I went off my birth control as it wasn t helping my ovarian cyst that Ive had in the same spot for a year, I took a pregnancy test to be sure and it came back fine, but I also knew there was really no chance of being pregnant, As I mentioned I do know for a fact that I have an ovarian cyst on my left ovary , could this be a factor in why my period is late?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer