Have ovarian cyst. Taken Valium. Pain, vomiting. Ruptured cyst?

Hi, my daughter has an ovarian cyst , had an excruciating period last time, only slept 1 night in the week and that on 5mg valium , towards end couldn t lie down at all so slept sitting up doubled over a pillow. She has improved since then but complained of a dull but sore ache all night Sat night / sun morning. Today she vomited and is freezing. I m not sure if these issues can be related to problems stemming from a ruptured cyst ? Margaret
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013