Have outbreaks of genital herpes. Chances of getting HIV after unprotected sex?

I have genital herpes . Sometimes when I have a break out I pop my blister with a sewing needle . My cousin stayed with me for sometime and he has risky sex, I don t know if he has HIV but to me it s possible because he doesn t use protection. At times he ask s me to use tweezers or a tac to get ingrown hairs in his beard, bleeding at times, though he said not much comes out. My concern is he may have used my sewing needle, got blood on the tip that didn t dry (lets say 30 sec to a minute)and I walked in after this and maybe had a outbreak that day when this happened and popped my blister that has cd4 cells waiting to be infected and maybe caught HIV. Is this possible or am I m overreacting to a theoretical risk. Sometimes I have an overwhelming feeling that I m going to catch HIV in an unorthodox manner.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012