Have osteoporosis. Unexplained bruises on hips. History of fracture, degenerative disc disease. Treatment?

Hi. I am 49 with severe osteoporosis with history fracture . severe degen disc disease, severe arthritics.. severely destroyed facet joints. severe degen disc disease. foraminal stenosis at at almost every level of spine . & much more.. to many areas to even attempt surgery.. there is no reason doctors have been able to give . my comparison on dexa is that of a 86 year old women. 4 times higher fracture risk. pain is off the scales. feel like I am dying.. over all I am a healthy man. have the build & strength of boxer.. blood work is all great.. have unexplained bruises at every vertebra level . Hips as well. there answer is take narcotics for life. I wont do that .. doesn t there have to be a reason. without knowing reason they certainly cant treat ? they don t treat in any form . any ideas please ??
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013