Have osteopinia. Taking fozamax, actonel. Both having side effects. Density not improving constantly. Other medication?

I have osteopinia. I have had it now for 4 years. I am 58 years old and I have been either on fozamax or actonel. Both with side effects after taking each for 4 months or longer. ( fatique ,aches and lethargic) Actonel has been more tolerable. Does it benefit me to take medication when it is not constantly improving density to do so? After the first two years my density improved somewhat, but now after my last test it seems to be about the same. I am very active. I run, do body fitness with weight bearing regularly and yoga . I watch my calcium intake and vitamin D which I have been tested for which showed I was not deficient.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013