Have osteopina, pain in hand and fingers after some digging work, numbness in some fingers. Why ?

hi i have osteopina and was digging some hard ground ten days ago that night and the next night the pain in my hand and fingers woke me up, i could not bend my fingers but they loosened up later in the day, the pain still happens when i wake but i can bend my fingers now but three fingers have been numb since then also it feels like something is pushing from my elbow to my when the feeling is returning to my hand.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
DUE TO SUDDEN PRESSURE OF NERVE WITH OSTEOPENIC BONE AND THIS CAN BE TEMPORARY NUMBNESS AND PAIN IS POSSIBLY DUE TO NERVE INVOLVEMENT
NEED TO SEE SURGEON ORTHOP[AEDIC SO THAT HE MAY RELEASE PREESURE AS TIME MAY LEAD TO PERMANENT PREESURE AND NUMBNESS