Have osteoarthritis, have had two cortisone shots, done physio, acupuncture. What is wrong?

Hi I have had two cortisone shots in my second and third joint in my foot two weeks ago. The doctor says I have experienced cortisone flare but it has not settled down. I have osteoarthritis and have problems rolling all the way forward on my toe as the tendon (I think) hurts. I have been dealing with this for about 4 years. Before the shots I could walk normally and exercise. After exercising and sitting when I get back up I limp until it works itself out now I limp all the time. I'm thinking I might have a different problem besides the arthritis. I have orthopaedic inserts, have had chiro. massage, physio and acupuncture. I am desperate as I have a trip to the Amazon coming up. Help!!!
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013